Friday, November 13, 2015

introduction

I have just deleted my two old (and abandoned) blogs and am starting again! This is the 'personal blog' of a collection of new blogs I created. They are for birding, beauty and serious articles respectively. In here I will write the miscellaneous and who knows?

I just want to write daily for a bit. Become something. I am so tired of floating! I want to be able to say "I am a - .", (without the blank). Because everyone has to be something! You cannot go through life without being a something (apparently).

I am 25 now. I have not really achieved anything worth nothing. I have recently failed a PhD, and now have two Masters degrees and no job, or any concrete ambition.

There are things I want to do, of course. It is hard to sort the casual interest and the ardent passion, makes me feel like I am only an amateur.

I really want to be a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment